Rochester Independent College is Kent’s fresh alternative to traditional independent education from Year 7 to Sixth Form. All teaching takes place in small, informal groups of mixed ability students. Our teachers are experts in their fields, comfortable with first name terms, non-uniform setting, lively and engaging.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate says:
“The subject knowledge of teaching staff recruited by the senior management team is excellent and teachers share the vision that the team has created. All show a strong commitment to the success of the college. The creation of a friendly community which enables students to realise their potential is the focus of all staff.”
The ideal candidate will show:
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- A drive to motivate students to learn
- Experience of teaching GCSE and A-level
- Strong Team ethos
Rochester Independent College offers:
- Excellent pastoral care teams
- Private medical package after one year of service, income protection insurance after two.
- Aspirational and hard-working students
- Small Class sizes
- A relaxed and informal teaching atmosphere
Apply by completed application form which is available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.