The successful candidate will play an important role in developing sales strategies to promote and sell our services in the UK and key markets around the world. You will bring experience (or in-depth understanding) of the Oxbridge teaching system to the business and run a team who will build and manage positive, long-term relationships with high-value clients. Bringing your academic expertise and leadership to the team, you will work with the Head of OA to maximise growth and be a key driver of the sales strategy for OA.
An exceptional communicator you will be passionate about the value education can add to the lives of young people and believe in supporting students to achieve the highest level of success of which they are capable. Additionally, you will be dedicated to providing bespoke, premier customer service throughout a student’s academic journey with us.
Duties & responsibilities
- Work alongside the Head of OA to develop a strategy that maximises sales and business growth – including the ability to analyse and manipulate client data to generate effective, targeted strategies and campaigns.
- Conduct Private Consultations with families, schools and third-party agencies around the world to sell effective support programmes for students’ applications to competitive universities.
- Client relationships - play a vital role in the journey of each students’ individual success and personal academic development.
- Proactively adapt and innovate sales processes according to new product lines and client experience – maximising efficiency whilst not compromising on quality.
- Collaborate with the client management team to innovate and quality control the products and services we sell and deliver – providing a crucial link between the sales and client management teams.
- Regularly monitor clients’ progress (using Salesforce) ensuring they are on track academically and receiving the best service possible from the client management team.
- Review and report sales KPIs, financial performance and new business developments to the Head of OA.
- Utilise your commercial and academic knowledge to motivate and manage a team of dedicated junior consultants who will help deliver the sales strategy.
- Responsible for a team of junior consultants including temps.
- Degree from Cambridge or Oxford University or direct knowledge and understanding of the Oxbridge teaching system.
- Proven consultative sales experience, ideally, but not necessarily in the education sector.
- Understanding of the UK education sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results driven and committed to providing bespoke customer service.
- Strong management and leadership skills – able to build and motivate a team.
- Have a genuine desire to help young people reach their full potential.
What we offer
- £25k-£27k per annum depending on experience + quarterly sales bonuses.
- 25 days holiday + Christmas closedown period.
- Friendly, vibrant and challenging working environment.
- Flexible working conditions.